Snyder's-Lance

www.snyderslance.com
  www.snyderslance.com
There are newer employer reviews for Snyder's-Lance

Decent Company

I have been working at Snyder's-Lance full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Since of community in some segments

Cons

Nepotism in many pockets post merger

65 Other Employee Reviews for Snyder's-Lance (View Most Recent)

Went from wonderful to horrible

Current Employee - Whipping Boy
    Current Employee - Whipping Boy

I have been working at Snyder's-Lance full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Snyder's of Hanover was a very good company that had much going for it. Since the merger, all they care about is stock price. Which, all the SR. executives have a stake. So, the idea of empowering employees has gone by the wayside. Now, even with SOH executives, the only concern is how hard we can make our people work so we can get ours... Not very transparent. Sorry, this was supposed to be pros'.

Cons

Leadership is not existent. "just do it" is not leadership. Too many "yes" men. Leadership really does not care about the people. Who goes to an outside agency to create your company values and then says, "here they are, live em". Company is prime to be sold as current leadership is incapable of understanding true leadership and how to get results.

Change your values to - Could careless about employees, stab your friends in the back, employees are pawns, show me the money etc.

Power trip supervisors

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Snyder's-Lance

Pros

It use to be a good company.

Cons

Horrible management, all the long term employees are getting treated horrible!

Ever since the merger, new supervisor lets the title get to his head, I've been with the company for 25 years and they're making me do new hire work. All because I didn't see the jobs on the bulletin, and his only response was, don't forget next time. What a bunch of crap. I think it's a whole lot of race issues. Spoke with the supervisor and he does nothing but gives everyone else hours. You're making the wrong mistake by firing the good ones and letting the bums come to work.

There are newer employer reviews for Snyder's-Lance