Socalgas

www.socalgas.com

Beware of AMI

Part Time Meter Reader (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsGood Pay for a part time job. You get benefits once you reach 1000 hrs. of work time. Also, If you like something that's out of the office cubicle, this is the job for you.

ConsPretty much no time for career advancement due to AMI (Automated Meter Infrastructure). All meter reading employees are "at will", which means you can be fired at any moment, for any reason management deems fit.

Advice to Senior ManagementMuch better communication with employees, and better opportunities for advancement, such as job training, and interships in other areas besides just business and marketing.

A great job

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Socalgas

Pros: A great place to work if you want to be overpaid and underworked. … Cons: Sometimes it got boring. It is a "who you know"… Advice to Senior Management: Keep helping employees learn and grow. it will benefit… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Nice people, friendly environment

I have been working at Socalgas as an intern

Pros: Easy to move around within the company. Cons: Not alot of new hires, hard to make friends Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Socalgas.

Worked for Socalgas? Contribute to the Community!