SocialChorus
www.socialchorus.com San Francisco, CA 16 to 50 Employees

Great Opportunity to Learn by Working on an Awesome, Exciting Product

Junior Web Developer (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

ProsSocialChorus provides a great opportunity to challenge yourself and learn with a group of talented, driven people. Employees are constantly teaching and pushing each other to grow and learn more about start ups, business, and technology. The company rewards hard work, but it also encourages its employees to balance work and life.

ConsIf you need a lot of guidance, this may not be the best company for you. SocialChorus has a lot of resources for those who have their own drive and direction, but it provides little guidance.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe company's vision for its product and culture for its employees are its strongest assets. Make sure they stay that way!

Opportunity to Work with Amazing Team + Impressive Clients

I have been working at SocialChorus full-time for less than a year

Pros: Incredibly intelligent, dedicated (& fun) team - Sales & Marketing, Product, Customer Success, and Mgmt. are all full of fantastic people that make each other… Cons: There's lots to do, and you need to be self-motivated to get it done. You… Advice to Senior Management: Keep the company culture and collaborative environment strong. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Agile, XP Rails shop: pairing, TDD, standup, retro

Junior Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at SocialChorus full-time for less than a year

Pros: Learn a lot in a fast-paced environment. Work on… Cons: Come for an interview and gauge the atmosphere. More
There are newer reviews on SocialChorus.

Worked for SocialChorus? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SocialChorus reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SocialChorus CEO Greg Shove. All reviews posted anonymously by SocialChorus employees.