Society Consulting

There are newer employer reviews for Society Consulting

Great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Society Consulting full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Probably one of the best companies I've ever worked for,especially compared to my last company. The company as a whole truly cares about its employees and their success. They want to make sure that you are happy with your projects and bend over backwards to make sure you have everything you need.

Society also has many events and trainings that employees can take advantage of.

Cons

While the majority of the benefits are fantastic, the time off benefit and insurance can really use some work. The average time off at most companies is 4 weeks in your first year (2 weeks vacation, 1 week PTO and 1 week sick). Society combines these into one bucket, which is great! And you can borrow against your bucket (with limits), but you only get 10 days your first year.

Society does provide health coverage for the employee at no cost (depending on the plan). Dependent coverage is available, but you pay 100% of the premium. The insurance plan is also not very good - I've see better plans at other companies that had higher coverage amounts for lower cost (even taking into account the company paid 50% of dependent coverage). My advice - if you don't need dependent coverage, don't worry about it. But if you do, take that into consideration when negotiating salary.

Keep up the great work! You are doing fantastic things and your employees are loving it. But please consider making the time off and health insurance a bit more competitive. If those were improved, this would be the perfect company!

15 Other Employee Reviews for Society Consulting (View Most Recent)

About the company

I have been working at Society Consulting

Pros

It is the one of the best consulting companies in NW pacific...We are named 11th best company to work for 2012 in Seattle Business Mag..

Cons

nothing, I cannot think of anything..

Young and Enthusiastic Company with Great Work Ethics

Former Employee - Project Manager
    Former Employee - Project Manager

I worked at Society Consulting full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Wonderful support staff, salary and benefits

Cons

Consultancy and contract work and not very many direct to hire opportunities or long-term positions (greater than 1 year).

There are newer employer reviews for Society Consulting