Society Consulting
societyconsulting.com Bellevue, WA 50 to 149 Employees

Great place to work

Bellevue, WA

ProsProbably one of the best companies I've ever worked for,especially compared to my last company. The company as a whole truly cares about its employees and their success. They want to make sure that you are happy with your projects and bend over backwards to make sure you have everything you need.

Society also has many events and trainings that employees can take advantage of.

ConsWhile the majority of the benefits are fantastic, the time off benefit and insurance can really use some work. The average time off at most companies is 4 weeks in your first year (2 weeks vacation, 1 week PTO and 1 week sick). Society combines these into one bucket, which is great! And you can borrow against your bucket (with limits), but you only get 10 days your first year.

Society does provide health coverage for the employee at no cost (depending on the plan). Dependent coverage is available, but you pay 100% of the premium. The insurance plan is also not very good - I've see better plans at other companies that had higher coverage amounts for lower cost (even taking into account the company paid 50% of dependent coverage). My advice - if you don't need dependent coverage, don't worry about it. But if you do, take that into consideration when negotiating salary.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work! You are doing fantastic things and your employees are loving it. But please consider making the time off and health insurance a bit more competitive. If those were improved, this would be the perfect company!

About the company

I have been working at Society Consulting

Pros: It is the one of the best consulting companies in NW pacific...We… Cons: nothing, I cannot think of anything.. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Young and Enthusiastic Company with Great Work Ethics

Project Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Society Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros: Wonderful support staff, salary and benefits Cons: Consultancy and contract work and not very many direct to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Society Consulting.

Worked for Society Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Society Consulting reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Society Consulting CEO Chad Richeson. All reviews posted anonymously by Society Consulting employees.