There are newer employer reviews for Society Insurance

short.

I worked at Society Insurance

Pros

nice office enviroment, free health clib membership

Cons

laid off, department was shut down

8 Other Employee Reviews for Society Insurance (View Most Recent)

Good Employer

I have been working at Society Insurance

Pros

Employees are treated well by managers, supervisors and Society Insurance. Happy to recommend this company to a friend as a place to work.

Cons

Some policies and some employees make work more difficult then necessary. I am thankful for the position I have here.

Keep the lines of commuication open. Change can be scary, but less so when you feel like management is beingopen.

Best environment, best co-workers, great flexibility and benefits

I have been working at Society Insurance full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Environment and co-workers: It is the most welcoming and friendly environment I've ever experienced. My co-workers are very supportive. Upper management does not feel like upper management. The CEO knows almost everyone by name and could probably tell you everyone's first born child's name. He genuinely cares about you as an individual and is very supportive.

Flexibility: Society offers flexible scheduling so employees can have a life outside of work. I held a part-time job on top of my job at Society, and they made it easy to transition from one job to the next.

Benefits: You can't go wrong here. There's an AMAZING 401k company match, a pension, and low premiums for health, dental and vision insurance. Society does what they can to help me develop as a professional and further my career.

Cons

You may be the butt of a couple of jokes. Is that awful? No, but it's really the only con I could think of.

Make sure that all executives are on the same page. Some executives have a "holier than thou" complex.

There are newer employer reviews for Society Insurance