Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication SCRL

www.swift.com
Engaged Employer
There are newer employer reviews for Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication SCRL

A good place to work.

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication SCRL as a contractor

Pros

Despite that my contract position was not what I was looking for long term, I can't say enough about how much I enjoyed working at S.W.I.F.T. The people were incredibly friendly, the work life balance was exceptional, and the New York office was as uplifting as could be – floor to ceiling windows with a view from the 45th floor. I was also granted tons of opportunities/responsibilities that I never expected. People were happy to give me a chance to try new things. The office has a very kind, playful vibe.

Cons

The office still had a very male/female old world vibe, though there were definitely women in key positions. This may be because the company has very few younger people. In many industries the roles of men and women are more varied among the younger generations. On that note, if you are a younger person you may feel a little outnumbered here, but I would definitely find out for yourself first as things are always changing.

Other Employee Reviews for Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication SCRL

1. People are all very helpful and friendly.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kowloon (Hong Kong)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kowloon (Hong Kong)

I have been working at Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication SCRL full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great compensation and benefits. Good pay and nice working environment. Multi-culture.

Cons

Future career path may be limited.

2. It is a great place to work and feel proud about your contribution.

Current Employee - Technical Person
    Current Employee - Technical Person

Pros

Great benefits. Feel good about your contribution.

Cons

Growth may not be as quick as you would want.

Advice to Management

None

Work at Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication SCRL? Share Your Experiences

Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication SCRL