Sodexo

www.sodexo.com
  www.sodexo.com
There are newer employer reviews for Sodexo

A great place to work and have a great time!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

I worked at Sodexo part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I loved the employees that worked along side myself, it was a busy, fun experience. You were allowed to choose when you worked and had a flexiblie schedule if you couldnt work assinged job dates.

Cons

At times our checks would be off, if you didnt keep a conscious eye you would never see any reimbursement. When you did bring it up to management the would eventually fix, but you had to keep on them about it.

377 Other Employee Reviews for Sodexo (View Most Recent)

Upper Management and V.P.'s

Current Employee - Cook in Worcester, MA
    Current Employee - Cook in Worcester, MA

I have been working at Sodexo full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I can't think of any "PROS" for working for this company.

Cons

These people, since taking over the site, seems to find fault in everything that the employees that are not actually SODEXO employees. SODEXO Management and the executive chef always blame the employees and take no blame when things don't go right! They are, in this reviewers opinion trying to force those workers that are not SODEXO workers out, so they can replace the workers with SODEXO workers, instead of the workers that were grandfatherd in at the location.

Learn that there is a line between criticism and BADGERING. BADGERING is a crime, and employees might contact a lawyer, and file charges.

Bad Management but Easy Job

I have been working at Sodexo full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Easiest job I have ever had, it is only about 4 hours worth of work in an 8 hour shift. I never see my boss since I am night shift, I do not have a lead to report to. Only see my boss once a week at most.

Cons

Was lied to during my interview, told it was going to be a 2nd shift job off weekends, instead to my surprise after training they changed my hours to 3rd shift and work weekends. I have to be there every weekend but none of the management ever is. Management made the schedules like this because they are too lazy to give people rotating weekends. Management is disengaged from the employees.

Treat employees with respect