Sodexo

www.sodexo.com
  www.sodexo.com
There are newer employer reviews for Sodexo

Great overall experience.

I have been working at Sodexo

Pros

Opportunities for advancement and cutting edge programs

Cons

Too many audit tools. Time consuming data collection for managers

Cross reference projects and initiatives. Multiple teams working on similar functions

Apr 18, 2014Employment Branding Sourcing Manager

I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. It's great to hear that you've seen opportunities for advancement. While there may be some time-consuming job duties and similar projects ... More

377 Other Employee Reviews for Sodexo (View Most Recent)

The mission and values are great, individual people can make it a good or bad experience

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Operations Manager in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Sodexo full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The company really does try to be progressive and give its best to the clients.

Cons

Individual people can destroy the best of intentions because they do not believe in the mission and values of the company but are only interested in self promotion. Salaries need to be upgraded and bonus system more fair and equitable. Women need greater opportunities and more equity in pay.

Make sure General Managers know and understand the mission and values of the company and actually use and support them. There is nothing worse than having to listen to your GM put your company down all the time and have to witness their complaining non stop to the client about it. Especially when I support the company and believe in what it is trying to accomplish. Start a concerted effort to promote women, much of the bad behavior by GMs and DMs are from men who are not willing to leave the 50's mentality behind.

Apr 18, 2014Employment Branding Sourcing Manager

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your detailed feedback. It's unfortunate to hear about the situation you have described, but it is good to know that you are leading by example and ... More

Exactly what I needed at the time

Former Employee - Student Worker in New Paltz, NY
    Former Employee - Student Worker in New Paltz, NY

I worked at Sodexo part-time (more than an year)

Pros

It was a great first job that introduced me to working in a team and getting used to tasks being expected of me. There were numerous places on campus to work and they were very understanding of school related needs (such as having finals or tests).

Cons

It was hard to get hours if they felt they didn't need me and the pay was bare minimum.

Apr 18, 2014Employment Branding Sourcing Manager

Thank you for sharing with us! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your time as a student worker with Sodexo and hope you will consider our management level roles in the future.

There are newer employer reviews for Sodexo