There are newer employer reviews for Sodexo

Sodexo has proven to be a company, for which, I could work indefinitely!

Current Employee - Catering Server
Current Employee - Catering Server

I have been working at Sodexo part-time (More than a year)

Pros

I enjoy the exciting environment in which I work. My co-workers are professional, confident, hard working, and friendly. The company embraces its employees for their dedication and loyalty.

Cons

The company is huge and serves many contracts world-wide. While I really enjoy the job that I acquired in Texas where much of my family resides, my hopes of remaining with Sodexo are challenged by the fact that I have not been able to find a Sodexo job at home in Los Angeles. There are many jobs available but the hiring process is arduous, with no transferability from my current location, and wages is Los Angeles are lower that in Texas for the same types of work!

Advice to Management

Sodexo is an extraordinary company. I have heard from other employees and have experienced for myself the difficulty of trying to remain with the company in the event of relocation. Perhaps an in-company transfer opportunity job board would help those of us who want or need to relocate.

Apr 29, 2014Employment Branding Sourcing Manager

We love to hear reviews like this and hope you will be able to work for Sodexo as long as you're able. If you're having a tough time finding a position in a new location, I would encourage you to ... More

reviews filtered by
  1. Beautiful company to work for, plenty of benefits

Former Employee - Runner1 in Cleveland, TN
    Former Employee - Runner1 in Cleveland, TN

I worked at Sodexo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I enjoyed being out doors working with people in there own environment and that is exactly what I got in this position. Are all positions this way no, but there are many positions available.

Cons

There were times that the weather outside was a bit cold and you had to deal with it, but they provided warm clothes and awesome coffee.

Advice to Management

Keep up the Good work, I love SODEXO.

Apr 29, 2014Employment Branding Sourcing Manager

We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your time with Sodexo! If you're ever interested in returning, I would encourage you to join our alumni community Reconnexions. You can find more information on the ... More

2. Excelent

Former Employee - Catering Server in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Catering Server in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Sodexo full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Lifelong training to carry with me into other positions.

Cons

working with people who didn ,'t no the job at all

Advice to Management

caring and flecible

Apr 21, 2014Employment Branding Sourcing Manager

I'm happy to hear Sodexo provided you with training that will last throughout your career! We have a strong focus on training and development, so thank you for sharing your experience with us.