Sodexo USA

www.sodexo.jobs
  www.sodexo.jobs
There are newer employer reviews for Sodexo USA

A disappointing experience compounded by constant talk and little action

I worked at Sodexo USA

Pros

They are a large company with many opportunities for frontline employees and hourly workers to find employment with good benefits.

Cons

I did not find them particularly supportive of management teams unless you are in a major market. Small market, you are on your own.

393 Other Employee Reviews for Sodexo USA (View Most Recent)

Overall good place to work. Can be very dry and boring at times.

Former Employee - General Manager
    Former Employee - General Manager

I worked at Sodexo USA

Pros

Great benefits, A lot of autonomy, good recources to work with and good training. There is a lot of career growth opportunities.

Cons

As the world of contract services goes there is a lot of proving your value to the client and those who you work with.

Overall good job. Try to lower the politics and focus on the results. Put some real heart into the "programs" instead of just get it done to show our value.

It was ok untill the management changed.

Former Employee - Diet Clerk
    Former Employee - Diet Clerk

I worked at Sodexo USA

Pros

Some of the coworkers were some of the best people you could work with. There was usually good teamwork among employees.

Cons

The management where I worked does not treat everyone equally. The raises were minimal. Management had an adversarial relationship with workers because of contratural requirement to have an always satisfied rating.

Regional managers should communicate with the average worker more instead of dealing stricktly with management in order to gain a true insight into how things are being run.

There are newer employer reviews for Sodexo USA