Sodexo USA
www.sodexo.jobs Gaithersburg, MD 5000+ Employees

Great Company - Career Advancement Opportunity - Ethical - innovative

I have been working at Sodexo USA full-time for more than 5 years

ProsVery pleasant and supportive working environment, excellent co-workers, focus is on customer service and delivery

ConsSodexo is a very large corporate envoironment with many moving parts. Many great processes in place, just a lot of them and they are constantly being changed or modified.

Advice to Senior ManagementI am confident with the leadership of this organization to make smart decisions. Looking at ways to build efficiencies and improve bottom line.

Carrer growth from within depends on the GM

Retail Supervisor (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at Sodexo USA full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Good benefits/Paid vacation/Sick time/401 K/Retirement Cons: Average to below average wages for Hourly AND Salary employees Advice to Senior Management: Ive noticed most Gm's would rather hire a salary employee from the outside.Plenty of "in house " employees are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good job, good benefits

Production Manager (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

I worked at Sodexo USA full-time

Pros: Great benefits- insurance, 401K, Stock Options, Room for advancement in… Cons: I worked in a School District. Lost my job… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Sodexo USA.

Worked for Sodexo USA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sodexo USA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sodexo USA CEO George Chavel . All reviews posted anonymously by Sodexo USA employees.