There are newer employer reviews for Sodexo USA

great til now

I have been working at Sodexo USA full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

good place to work, benifts,been there awhile,like the clients, no weekends can go anywhere in usa.

Cons

not all rules for all employees, dress code not followed thru out location,upper upper management does not know the daily works of location, letting go the one's that do.

Advice to Management

do you really know what goes on everyday, walk a mile in our shoes before you judge what and why things get done or don't in the hours you give us to do it in. knowing that your bonus is based on $$$$. as we are the ones that make you look good in the eyes of the clients.

Sodexo USA Response

Mar 24, 2014Employment Branding Sourcing Manager

I'm glad you took the time to post a review, and I wanted to follow up regarding some of your concerns. It sounds like you've had pretty positive experiences up until this point, which is great. For ... More

reviews filtered by
  1. I thought Sodexo as a whole was a great company to work for with a very caring environment both globally and locally.

Former Employee - Administrative Assist in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Administrative Assist in Dallas, TX

I worked at Sodexo USA full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Sodexo cares about the communities that it works in and the environment. Sodexo does their best to ensure that employee were able to keep a work life balance that works for singles and families. I worked for a Director that truly cared for his employees and tried to look out for our best interest even in an every change client environment.

Cons

I was stuck in a position with no advancement opportunities and needed to be able to increase my salary to cover increasing expenses

Sodexo USA Response

Mar 17, 2014Employment Branding Sourcing Manager

I'm happy to hear you had such a wonderful experience with your team and director! I did want to do a quick follow up regarding advancement opportunities. Internal promotion and development is a huge ... More

2. Great place to work

Current Intern - Future Leader Intern in Lowell, MA
    Current Intern - Future Leader Intern in Lowell, MA

I have been working at Sodexo USA as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

Great work atmosphere and work ethics.

Cons

Less salaries. It could be better as it is an International company.

There are newer employer reviews for Sodexo USA