Sodexo USA

www.sodexo.jobs
  www.sodexo.jobs
There are newer employer reviews for Sodexo USA

great til now

I have been working at Sodexo USA full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

good place to work, benifts,been there awhile,like the clients, no weekends can go anywhere in usa.

Cons

not all rules for all employees, dress code not followed thru out location,upper upper management does not know the daily works of location, letting go the one's that do.

do you really know what goes on everyday, walk a mile in our shoes before you judge what and why things get done or don't in the hours you give us to do it in. knowing that your bonus is based on $$$$. as we are the ones that make you look good in the eyes of the clients.

Sodexo USA Response

Mar 24, 2014Employment Branding Sourcing Manager

I'm glad you took the time to post a review, and I wanted to follow up regarding some of your concerns. It sounds like you've had pretty positive experiences up until this point, which is great. For ... More

391 Other Employee Reviews for Sodexo USA (View Most Recent)

Sodexo is a employee focused organization that has a European business operational mindset.

Current Employee - General Manager
    Current Employee - General Manager

I have been working at Sodexo USA full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great benefits and flexibility. Truly endorses work/life balance and offers solid paid time off and separate sick leave.

Cons

Their HR department will do anything to protect the brand and positioning of the company in the marketplace. They don't necessarily look out for the benefit of employees in challenging management situations.

Engage, encourage and invest in your teams such that they feel valued and empowered to be their best.

Sodexo USA Response

Apr 11, 2014Employment Branding Sourcing Manager

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I'm glad to hear you've had many great years with Sodexo. While branding is an important aspect of business, you should always feel you have ... More

Great place to work

Current Employee - Future Leader Intern in Lowell, MA
    Current Employee - Future Leader Intern in Lowell, MA

I have been working at Sodexo USA as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Great work atmosphere and work ethics.

Cons

Less salaries. It could be better as it is an International company.

There are newer employer reviews for Sodexo USA