There are newer employer reviews for Sodexo USA

good job

Former Employee - Cashier in Washington, DC
Former Employee - Cashier in Washington, DC

I worked at Sodexo USA part-time (more than a year)

Pros

great pay , good company

Cons

none its a good company .

reviews filtered by
  1. College Job

Former Employee - Production in Steubenville, OH
    Former Employee - Production in Steubenville, OH

I worked at Sodexo USA part-time (less than a year)

Pros

it was nice to find a job in the Field of Specialty being loaded with chef experience. jumped right in without extensive training

Cons

Schedule mainly the same as required classes. The level of production they they bang out requires some employees to be graduated

It would be a win-win for all if internships would be available so students can get the experience while focusing on their main vocation being their education...The student get the hours require and the facility gets free labor.

Sodexo USA Response

Aug 18, 2014Employment Branding Sourcing Manager

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I'm happy to hear you gained some experience in your field during college but do want to note that we have many paid internship opportunities ... More

2. So-so

I worked at Sodexo USA full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Education division is great for working parents as summers have reduced workload (or seasonal lay-off). Benefits offered are actually pretty good relative to the area lived/worked in.

Cons

Company policy is subject to management interpretation at each account location, so fair treatment of employees is not always consistent. Annual wage increases are a joke, just enough to patronize an already disenfranchised employee.

Closing the gap between management and employees by treating people like people, and not like numbers on a dashboard.

There are newer employer reviews for Sodexo USA