Softchoice

www.softchoice.com

A great starting company.

Vendor Sales Specialist (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsComing out of college, a great compnay to get your feet wet with. Young people, young manager, easy going work environment. Dogs in the office and casual dress. They will train you and let you learn the business.

ConsGrowth isn't always based on ability, but also your ability to join the gossip group. It feels a bit like high school or an episode of the office at times. They make it tough to seperate work and family while still growing. They endorse unprofessional behavior at times as long as those individuals are hitting numbers. They build a culture of work hard, play hard. The same mentality is going to limit their high end growth potential in the industry.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay connected to day to day sales activity and don't focus on the bottom line. Grow yourself by doing and leading, not just managing.

Long Distance Micro Management with No Direction

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

I worked at Softchoice

Pros: The place had amazing benefits. Cons: Extreme micro-management. No communication from management of how they expected the job to be done, just how it wasn't done right. No consistency… Advice to Senior Management: I would make sure that all management is on the same page when it came to the employee experience. I would also encourage a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Wear blinders if you work here, so you don't know your underpaid.

Account Executive (Former Employee) Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Softchoice

Pros: Decent place to learn about techology sales, but it's a 12 to 18 month job at… Cons: Company has a lot of debt, and makes poor decisions or necessary decisions to keep it a float. They acquired companies to foster growth,… Advice to Senior Management: Pay the employees fairly and people may stay longer than 1 to 2 years. There are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Softchoice.

Worked for Softchoice? Contribute to the Community!