Softchoice

Growing Company, Youthful Spirit

Current Employee - Outbound Representative
Current Employee - Outbound Representative

I have been working at Softchoice

Pros

Softchoice is continually rated as one of the top companies to work for in Canada & that culture is reflected in the US locations as well. The company focuses on hiring good hearted, intelligent people with a positive attitude. Hard work & doing the right thing is very frequently recognized and Softchoice make a good effort to develop employees further both professionally & personally for those who are interested. All & all it's a fun company to be apart of & they provide the employees enough opportunity to succeed.

Cons

Sometimes the lack of communication about opportunities or how something works leads them miss lead & ultimately confused and frustrated. Just like most sales organizations it seems the opperations portion of the company is underserved and under appreciated. That is likely a issue that will never get resolved at most any sales organization though...

228 Other Employee Reviews for Softchoice (View Most Recent)

"An amazing place to grow and develop! It's what you make of it. "

I have been working at Softchoice

Pros

Softchoice has a very supportive environment for growth and development. You have the freedom to develop your own business and reap recognition. The people at Softchoice are amazing! By far why I enjoy coming to work every day. It's special to be able to work with people you can be friends with, admire, and be inspired by. I also believe in how SC does business, in the end its all about doing the right thing for the client.. Great industry and you can learn a lot!

Cons

Seems some ppl take advantage of the supportive environment and don't understand we are here to get a job done. The culture can be tricky, you can either work hard and get a ton of recognition or be average and sometimes 'get by' - that can be dangerous. I do think work life balance can be challenging, however I think this is the reality with any sales job. Technology is a fast paced business with clients that want everything now. More work = more $.

Management doing a great job.

careful of the "culture"

I have been working at Softchoice

Pros

good place upbeat . casual and bring your dog to work. well intentioned as a company. good company growth over the past 10+ years

Cons

Softchoice brags about a great culture and you can see it in some spots but they often use it to hide the real intentions behind some of their policies. they will make up ppolicies "as they go" and claim that the culture does not need a policy around certain things. this allows them to treat individuals differently and how they choose. AKA favoritism.

be more genuine about your messaging and above all practice what your preech! the inside sales organization has big issues with the culture being said it is one way but it is very different from the leaader in toronto.

There are newer employer reviews for Softchoice