There are newer employer reviews for Softchoice

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Softchoice

Pros

The People you work with are amazing
Culture is best in the industry
Leadership and direction from the top is great
Opportunties for those that work hard

Cons

Low pay compared to same job at other companies
Harder to get into senior management
Internal process to link resources to clients

Keep uo the great work

170 Other Employee Reviews for Softchoice (View Most Recent)

Growing Company, Youthful Spirit

Current Employee - Outbound Representative
    Current Employee - Outbound Representative

I have been working at Softchoice

Pros

Softchoice is continually rated as one of the top companies to work for in Canada & that culture is reflected in the US locations as well. The company focuses on hiring good hearted, intelligent people with a positive attitude. Hard work & doing the right thing is very frequently recognized and Softchoice make a good effort to develop employees further both professionally & personally for those who are interested. All & all it's a fun company to be apart of & they provide the employees enough opportunity to succeed.

Cons

Sometimes the lack of communication about opportunities or how something works leads them miss lead & ultimately confused and frustrated. Just like most sales organizations it seems the opperations portion of the company is underserved and under appreciated. That is likely a issue that will never get resolved at most any sales organization though...

"An amazing place to grow and develop! It's what you make of it. "

I have been working at Softchoice

Pros

Softchoice has a very supportive environment for growth and development. You have the freedom to develop your own business and reap recognition. The people at Softchoice are amazing! By far why I enjoy coming to work every day. It's special to be able to work with people you can be friends with, admire, and be inspired by. I also believe in how SC does business, in the end its all about doing the right thing for the client.. Great industry and you can learn a lot!

Cons

Seems some ppl take advantage of the supportive environment and don't understand we are here to get a job done. The culture can be tricky, you can either work hard and get a ton of recognition or be average and sometimes 'get by' - that can be dangerous. I do think work life balance can be challenging, however I think this is the reality with any sales job. Technology is a fast paced business with clients that want everything now. More work = more $.

Management doing a great job.

There are newer employer reviews for Softchoice

Worked for Softchoice? Contribute to the Community!