Softchoice

www.softchoice.com
  www.softchoice.com
There are newer employer reviews for Softchoice

Not a good place to work.

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Chicago, IL
Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Chicago, IL

I worked at Softchoice full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Beer Cart Fridays. Benefits start on day 1.

Cons

Management doesn't care about your development. There's absolutely no training for new employees. They expect you to sell every single thing on earth. Hours are terrible. They treat Inside Sales Reps like dogs.

219 Other Employee Reviews for Softchoice (View Most Recent)

Softchoice Wins Award

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Softchoice full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Softchoice cares is a great program that possitively effects the lives of people around the world.

Cons

Each year a number of companies have a third party company survey their employees to determine how much they like working there. A few years ago, employees responses rated us as one of the top places to work. Early 2012, they conducted the survey again, however Softchoice is now rated in the lower 25% of places to work. One of the most negative responses were in relation to a basic distrust of and lack of confidence in senior leadership. One of the senior leadership team members flew around the company to conduct round table discussions with employees. One of the most hilarious moments was when an employee asked an honest question, having only been at Softchoice for a short while. This employee wanted to know if we just resell product that other companies make, what makes us different than other organizations that resell. This leader appeared to be caught offguard and responded, "uh, we like to think that we do things better." This is "leadership" at Softchoice :).

Elitest attitudes in a sub-par working environment

Former Employee - Network Engineer in Norcross, GA
    Former Employee - Network Engineer in Norcross, GA

I worked at Softchoice full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Pay is slightly above average for the same job eslewhere

Cons

Company cut salaries by 10% accross the board so there would be no lay-offs, then two weeks later, laid-off a huge amount of people

Do what you say you are going to do, don't get peoples hopes up, then kick them to the curb

There are newer employer reviews for Softchoice