Softchoice

www.softchoice.com

Great, but....

ProsSoftchoice has a great corporate culture and it is evident in the way people interact with each other. They take pride in developing their employees and improving skills that are not only useful in career progression, but are transferable to any organization.

Yes, the decor, dogs and beer are great, but it's the people you work with that make Softchoice a pleasant place to work at.

ConsWith the recent announcements of our senior management team, I was disappointed to find out they were all white, males. For a company with such diverse employees, you would think that upper management and executives would reflect that.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore organizations in this industry are recognizing the need for diversity at all levels of the organization. Diversity breeds innovation and new ideas. This is the only way a company can truly move forward, much faster than its competition.

Poor Leadership

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Softchoice full-time for more than a year

Pros: They let you bring your dog into work. While I… Cons: I came from the Unis Lumin acquistion, so I have been on board for a little over a year. I have worked for… Advice to Senior Management: Look to add an industry veteren to senior leadership team with experience in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Manager

I have been working at Softchoice full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Lots of opportunity for advancement Great Culture Cons: Disconnected departments Too much finger pointing Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Softchoice.

Worked for Softchoice? Contribute to the Community!