There are newer employer reviews for Softchoice

Good starting position if you are interested in sales

Former Employee - Inside Sales in Toronto, ON (Canada)
Former Employee - Inside Sales in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Softchoice full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

You will work with some amazing people. Work hard, Play hard mentality. I would recommend this job if you are just graduating university and looking for employment.

Cons

The compensation isn't great for the amount of work required. The management team is not qualified to lead as majority of the managers have any leadership experience. The vendor experts are unqualified sales reps that are completely useless in the sales cycle process.

Need to work on training your management team as they are not qualified to lead.

204 Other Employee Reviews for Softchoice (View Most Recent)

Softchoice The orange

I have been working at Softchoice

Pros

Work Environment good
    Company overall financial position is good

Cons

Some employee were paid poorly.

Great, but....

I have been working at Softchoice full-time

Pros

Softchoice has a great corporate culture and it is evident in the way people interact with each other. They take pride in developing their employees and improving skills that are not only useful in career progression, but are transferable to any organization.

Yes, the decor, dogs and beer are great, but it's the people you work with that make Softchoice a pleasant place to work at.

Cons

With the recent announcements of our senior management team, I was disappointed to find out they were all white, males. For a company with such diverse employees, you would think that upper management and executives would reflect that.

More organizations in this industry are recognizing the need for diversity at all levels of the organization. Diversity breeds innovation and new ideas. This is the only way a company can truly move forward, much faster than its competition.

There are newer employer reviews for Softchoice