Softchoice

Softchoice - Account Executive

Current Employee - Account Executive
Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Softchoice

Pros

The culture is great, and we all take care of eachother in a competitve sales environment. Benfits are second to none, management is strong and competent. One major pro is the team of resources we have at our disposal from a pre and post sales process

Cons

My income doesn't seem on par with our competition both from a base salary and commission aspect. While spiffs can be had and commission rates have accelerators, even being at your quota doesn't net what i hear other reps make at our competition.

pay more money to the people that are hitting quota and exceeding their number. increase the base salary and lower those rates if you think that will drive better production. everything else in Softchoice is above average, culture, leadership, benefits, etc. Let's just try to meet those pros from a total income standpoint

219 Other Employee Reviews for Softchoice (View Most Recent)

Good place to start out of school, but must move on ASAP to make $$$

Former Employee - Account Manager in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Seattle, WA

I worked at Softchoice

Pros

The dogs and the beer make the office a very comfortable place to be, and the people are the strongest asset they have. Pretty office and good location. Trips and prizes are fun sometimes.

Cons

I wish they understood the employees are their best asset. They use the dogs and beer to hide the worse compensation package in the industry. Upper management could care less about their inside team. No room for upward mobility if you don't drink the Koolaid. Management tends to value personal relationships rather than professional performances for promotion opps. Losing touch with the Small company feel they were built on.

respect your inside team, compensate appropriately, do not force additional workload on your valuable employees then not pay them for the additional hours necessary to do their job.

Softchoice: The Big Orange

Current Employee - Inside Sales Account Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Account Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Softchoice

Pros

Work environment. The culture within Softchoice Corporation is different and more fun than I have ever experienced from any other job.

You are able to speak your mind. You are encouraged to share, collaborate, and take the lead on a daily basis. I get to speak with upper management just as easily as my peers. The upper management will not let their job titles build up their ego's. I get the opportunity to take control of my work day without a set schedule from my employer.

Cons

You're not going to be able to change the world from day one. If you understand that this is a company that is moved more effectively through political alliances plus results then you should be fine.

Keep up the tradition of recognizing what makes the company special.

There are newer employer reviews for Softchoice