Softchoice
www.softchoice.com Toronto, Canada 1000 to 5000 Employees

Mixed feelings

ProsSoftchoice really is a family. The camraderie is strong within the office and company-wide. There are a number of employees that are truly committed to doing a great job and delivering exceptional customer service. My experiences with direct management have been, overall, positive.

ConsSoftchoice, unfortunately, suffers from its own size. It's "family" like environment breaks down because of the focus put on task completion and speed rather than quality of work. Too many times I've been told "this isn't my job," or "supported" by a support team with inaccurate or incomplete information.

Advice to Senior ManagementInstitute a broader culture of accountability, and make us feel more like we're a part of a team. Share with us your strategic directions and empower us to make decisions to benefit the company and our customers.

Softchoice - Account Executive

Account Executive (Current Employee)

I have been working at Softchoice

Pros: The culture is great, and we all take care of eachother in a competitve sales environment. Benfits are second to none, management is… Cons: My income doesn't seem on par with our competition both from a base salary and commission aspect. While spiffs can be… Advice to Senior Management: pay more money to the people that are hitting quota and exceeding their number. increase the base salary and lower those rates if you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Softchoice: The Big Orange

Inside Sales Account Manager (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at Softchoice

Pros: Work environment. The culture within Softchoice Corporation is different and more fun than I have ever experienced from any other job. You are able to… Cons: You're not going to be able to change the world from day one. If you understand that this… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the tradition of recognizing what makes the company… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Softchoice.

Worked for Softchoice? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Softchoice reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Softchoice CEO David MacDonald. All reviews posted anonymously by Softchoice employees.