Softchoice

www.softchoice.com
There are newer employer reviews for Softchoice

Mixed feelings

I have been working at Softchoice

Pros

Softchoice really is a family. The camraderie is strong within the office and company-wide. There are a number of employees that are truly committed to doing a great job and delivering exceptional customer service. My experiences with direct management have been, overall, positive.

Cons

Softchoice, unfortunately, suffers from its own size. It's "family" like environment breaks down because of the focus put on task completion and speed rather than quality of work. Too many times I've been told "this isn't my job," or "supported" by a support team with inaccurate or incomplete information.

Institute a broader culture of accountability, and make us feel more like we're a part of a team. Share with us your strategic directions and empower us to make decisions to benefit the company and our customers.

224 Other Employee Reviews for Softchoice (View Most Recent)

Softchoice - Account Executive

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Softchoice

Pros

The culture is great, and we all take care of eachother in a competitve sales environment. Benfits are second to none, management is strong and competent. One major pro is the team of resources we have at our disposal from a pre and post sales process

Cons

My income doesn't seem on par with our competition both from a base salary and commission aspect. While spiffs can be had and commission rates have accelerators, even being at your quota doesn't net what i hear other reps make at our competition.

pay more money to the people that are hitting quota and exceeding their number. increase the base salary and lower those rates if you think that will drive better production. everything else in Softchoice is above average, culture, leadership, benefits, etc. Let's just try to meet those pros from a total income standpoint

Softchoice: The Big Orange

Current Employee - Inside Sales Account Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Account Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Softchoice

Pros

Work environment. The culture within Softchoice Corporation is different and more fun than I have ever experienced from any other job.

You are able to speak your mind. You are encouraged to share, collaborate, and take the lead on a daily basis. I get to speak with upper management just as easily as my peers. The upper management will not let their job titles build up their ego's. I get the opportunity to take control of my work day without a set schedule from my employer.

Cons

You're not going to be able to change the world from day one. If you understand that this is a company that is moved more effectively through political alliances plus results then you should be fine.

Keep up the tradition of recognizing what makes the company special.

There are newer employer reviews for Softchoice