Softchoice
www.softchoice.com Toronto, Canada 1000 to 5000 Employees

Softchoice is fun but still going through growing pains!

Inside Sales Account Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Softchoice

ProsGreat people in a great office. Lot of little perks; free food, gifts,bring your dog to work and other spiffs. Not micromanaged a lot of autonomy, get to run your own business. Relaxed work environment allows for some good times. Very accommodating to vacation and personal time off. Limited rules on dress and attire.

ConsLimited growth potential. Poor management from a support role. Infrastructure not in place to grow as fast as they would want. High turnover. Low salary compared to competitors and other jobs in the same field. Keep acquiring companies with out proper resources. Goals increase faster than industry standards. 401k not very good.

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease salary, give more support, and change the structure of roles.

Fun place to start out after college

Inside Sales Account Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Softchoice

Pros: Softchoice, when I was there, was a fun, young company with great learning potential in technology and sales. They hire young managers and move… Cons: There are high expectations to meet your sales quota and understand (i.e. be able to quote) a wide variety of products. You are constantly… Advice to Senior Management: Hire experienced managers instead of the oldest person on the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not technical, but want to get into the IT industry? Come use Softchoice as a stepping stone like everyone else!

Inside Sales Account Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Softchoice

Pros: The people here are wonderful - intelligent, hard-working and fun. It's a rather young crowd - you'd be considered "old" if you're in your… Cons: It's strange to me that Softchoice would rather not increase base salaries of tenured sales reps in leiu of just hiring new grads out of… Advice to Senior Management: You preach that "we're in it for the growth" but it seems like 75% of the company leaves because growth opportunies aren't there at the… More

There are newer reviews on Softchoice.

Worked for Softchoice? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Softchoice reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Softchoice CEO David MacDonald. All reviews posted anonymously by Softchoice employees.