Softchoice

www.softchoice.com

Great place to start a career, but you will have to move on to make $$$

Sales Manager (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsSoftchoice did provide solid training for new employees. In addition, I greatly enjoyed my fellow co-workers. I found them to be smart, passionate, and focused on developing and evloving thier careers. In addition, Softchoice has a casual workplace with many social opportunities.

ConsSoftchoice hires great people and trains them well but fails to provide opportunities for advancement. This is a big problem, and leads to significant issues are around morale. In addition, Senior management has a small group of people who consistently get the propmotions and raises. This is extremely frustrating as many people are stymied in a effort move up within the organization. Senior management has a short term view which creates a constant rollercoaster of praise and scorn.

Advice to Senior ManagementSoftchoice senior management should really focus on retaining the many talented people who are looking for work outside the company. The three areas that senior management needs to focus on include:

1. Compensation
2. Culture
3. Focus on Senior sales leadership adding value in the people coaching and development process

Hit it then quit it

Enterprise Account Manager (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

I have been working at Softchoice

Pros: Great place to start but beyone a year it's a bad career move to stay. Come for the training and… Cons: bad pay. terrible middle management (I can only speak for my experienc with one manager). Major disconnect between remote offices and central office.… Advice to Senior Management: Better lines of communication down through the company...and back up No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Softchoice is fun but still going through growing pains!

Inside Sales Account Manager (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

I have been working at Softchoice

Pros: Great people in a great office. Lot of little perks; free food, gifts,bring your dog to work and other spiffs. Not micromanaged a lot of… Cons: Limited growth potential. Poor management from a support role. Infrastructure not in place to grow as fast as they would want. High turnover. Low salary… Advice to Senior Management: Increase salary, give more support, and change the structure of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Softchoice.

Worked for Softchoice? Contribute to the Community!