Softsol

www.softsolresources.com
  www.softsolresources.com
There are newer employer reviews for Softsol

A honest and fair company with Long term prospects

Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in San Jose, CA
Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Softsol full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good size company, Fair in practices, established name in managed services, proven track record for quality software development and a valuable partner in building IT and business solutions

Cons

Better than other companies I have worked at, but still room for improvements!

More social's at company should help to keep the employees connected and informed on direction company's headed to . This should also help them talk about the company at the client sites = more business opportunities!!

6 Other Employee Reviews for Softsol (View Most Recent)

Best thing I ever did - Leave Softsol

Former Employee - Sales in Fremont, CA
    Former Employee - Sales in Fremont, CA

I worked at Softsol full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Not one that I can think of. I am not complaining because I did badly there and was fired. I was actually did a lot of sales and was totally unrewarded for ll the hard work that I put in. I finally gave up and left. They even wanted me to come back.

Cons

Almost too many to list here. Anyway here goes - They do not trust their employees. The middle management do not know what they are doing. They are there because they are "yes" men to the CEO. If you do not agree with Him (however stupid his idea is) you will not be promoted or maybe even fired. Hard work and expertise hve no value here.

Learn to trust employees. Stop micro managing. Advice to middle management - Stop kissing the CEO's .....He doesn't know anything. Typical case of Emperor and his clothes (lack of it)

Not a good place if you are American

Former Employee - Data Analyst
    Former Employee - Data Analyst

I worked at Softsol

Pros

One pro was that lunch was provided every day. Some recognition was given but grudgingly. Ability to adjust schedule to meet your personal life.

Cons

If not from India, recognition not easily forthcoming. American employees worked 8 hr shifts, whereas employees brought over from India worked 10 to 12 hr shifts. There were incentives for hitting goals, but unless 10to 12 hours a day were worked, it was very difficult to make stated goals.

Treat all employees the same regardless of country of birth or nationality. Make goals attainable to everyone. Pay wage stated in interview based on 2080 hr work year.

There are newer employer reviews for Softsol