There are newer employer reviews for Softsol

Run away from this company as fast as you can

Former Employee - Technology Consultant in Fremont, CA
Former Employee - Technology Consultant in Fremont, CA

I worked at Softsol full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I wish I can say something positive, but none. Lets say that some of the admin staff know, how out of touch the management is with real world. they empathize with the staff as they are in the same boat and try to help the consultants without the knowledge of the CEO/founder.

Cons

Pathetic CEO who has no strategy about building company. Just a yes man to the founders. Management does not have skills to win projects. Founders are out of touch with reality. Think they can do business by bull dozing.

Stop having grudge on your current/former employers. Treat them with respect. They are not the farm workers from India

6 Other Employee Reviews for Softsol (View Most Recent)

A honest and fair company with Long term prospects

Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Softsol full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good size company, Fair in practices, established name in managed services, proven track record for quality software development and a valuable partner in building IT and business solutions

Cons

Better than other companies I have worked at, but still room for improvements!

More social's at company should help to keep the employees connected and informed on direction company's headed to . This should also help them talk about the company at the client sites = more business opportunities!!

Best thing I ever did - Leave Softsol

Former Employee - Sales in Fremont, CA
    Former Employee - Sales in Fremont, CA

I worked at Softsol full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Not one that I can think of. I am not complaining because I did badly there and was fired. I was actually did a lot of sales and was totally unrewarded for ll the hard work that I put in. I finally gave up and left. They even wanted me to come back.

Cons

Almost too many to list here. Anyway here goes - They do not trust their employees. The middle management do not know what they are doing. They are there because they are "yes" men to the CEO. If you do not agree with Him (however stupid his idea is) you will not be promoted or maybe even fired. Hard work and expertise hve no value here.

Learn to trust employees. Stop micro managing. Advice to middle management - Stop kissing the CEO's .....He doesn't know anything. Typical case of Emperor and his clothes (lack of it)

There are newer employer reviews for Softsol