Softtek
www.softtek.com Monterrey, Mexico 5000+ Employees

I hope that this share can help others to make a good decision.

Senior DBA (Current Employee)
São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

ProsBecause here I can work at my pace and not go all the time claiming my work. and the working environment is very pleasant. Here I have a schedule to meet and have time to carry on my personal life. Here I can display my ideas and are always respected. Is a company that uses agreements between people instead of rules or standards that have to be met. Here I can be myself and express my concerns to my superiors and I always heard and receive a return of my remarks. The area of human resources is always concerned about how to improve the harmony at work to always feel good.

ConsThe only problem is that it could be better paid for what I do, plus benefits, and here there is a limitation for professional growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeeds to have more leaders and better deal with their employees and equipment. listen to the needs of people and treat everyone equally.

Try Softtek if you want to improve your career but don´t think in it for a long stay.

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
    Distrito Federal (Mexico)

I worked at Softtek

Pros: The best thing I can see at Softtek is the muiticultural experience. Working with american clients it's very valuable basically because you learn a different… Cons: One of the downsides is that you can easily get stuck in a project and sometimes is very hard to move… Advice to Senior Management: Better communications with team members. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A good opportunity to start an IT career

Software Tester (Current Employee)
    Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

I have been working at Softtek

Pros: It is not difficult to get in if you have just got out of college or know someone who already works there, and if you… Cons: Performance for some reason is not the biggest factor to get a raise or grow professionally. Unless you are experienced and come from some other… Advice to Senior Management: Develop career paths with specific goals, and actually respect them. People who goes is mainly due to money, and there usually is a reason why they… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Softtek.

Worked for Softtek? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Softtek reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Softtek CEO Blanca Treviño. All reviews posted anonymously by Softtek employees.