Software Guidance & Assistance

www.sgainc.com

Unlimited Opportunity with Supportive Management

Employment Manager (Current Employee)

ProsGreat training. Unlimited commission . Supportive management. Fully paid health benefit for the employee. Expanding into new locations offering more opportunities to move into management.

ConsMust want to be be successful and work every day to reaching the goals set out. if you not looking for rewards given to you by work done wrong place to work.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you have been doing. maintaining an open door work enviroment wher e ideas are listened to and feed back is encouraged.

Horrible place to work!

Account Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Software Guidance & Assistance

Pros: They were a part of the JP Morgan Chase national… Cons: Horrible place to work - management had no clue how to manage. Their managment style was one of micromanagement within the office, with no… Advice to Senior Management: LISTEN TO YOUR EMPLOYEES AND DELEGATE!!! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Alignment, Experience, Relationships, Continual Training, Operational Efficiency, Tradition & Innovation = #1 Vendor

I have been working at Software Guidance & Assistance

Pros: I have worked in the staffing industry for over twenty years and love working with the great people at SGA. The company culture is… Cons: The early training model took too long to get people up to speed and our trainees feedback was in depth training is both a blessing… Advice to Senior Management: Love all the new programs that have been implemented ...… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Software Guidance & Assistance.

Worked for Software Guidance & Assistance? Contribute to the Community!