Unlimited Opportunity with Supportive Management

Current Employee - Employment Manager
Current Employee - Employment Manager

Pros

Great training. Unlimited commission . Supportive management. Fully paid health benefit for the employee. Expanding into new locations offering more opportunities to move into management.

Cons

Must want to be be successful and work every day to reaching the goals set out. if you not looking for rewards given to you by work done wrong place to work.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you have been doing. maintaining an open door work enviroment wher e ideas are listened to and feed back is encouraged.

Other Employee Reviews for Software Guidance & Assistance

Horrible place to work!

Former Employee - Account Manager
    Former Employee - Account Manager

Pros

They were a part of the JP Morgan Chase national vendor list for IT Staffing

Cons

Horrible place to work - management had no clue how to manage. Their managment style was one of micromanagement within the office, with no clue what was going on in the remote offices. Management would just bark orders to the remote offices without any effort to understand what was going on locally. Current president was given the position of running the company due to nepatism - completely lacked ability, suitable managment skills, and experience.

Advice to Management

LISTEN TO YOUR EMPLOYEES AND DELEGATE!!!

2. SGA is great!

Former Employee - Administrative Manager in Tarrytown, NY
    Former Employee - Administrative Manager in Tarrytown, NY

I worked at Software Guidance & Assistance full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

SGA is like a home away from home. They are a family and treat people like a family. This is very important to me since we are at work more than we are home. I have had an amazing experience here. They were very good to me and I couldn't have asked for a better company and management to work for. I am leaving to pursue my legal career and they are extremely supportive of my efforts and have always respected me and my opinion. SGA is a great place to start a career.One of my favorite aspects of SGA is that they give young professionals their first office job out of school. This is important to me because I know how hard it is to get a job right out of college and SGA gives people a chance. I always found this very inspiring. Not many companies do this. Overall, SGA has been my favorite place to work. Everyone is respectful and friendly. This would be a great start to any career, and lifelong career as well!

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say.

Advice to Management

Be a bit more communicative to all employees, rather than just to other management.