Software Management Consultants

www.smci.com
There are newer employer reviews for Software Management Consultants

One of the Best recruiting firms I ever worked with

I have been working at Software Management Consultants as a contractor (more than 5 years)

Pros

They are all problem solvers and treated me like family, They work very hard to keep me employed.

Cons

There are not cons for this consulting firm

25 Other Employee Reviews for Software Management Consultants (View Most Recent)

SMCI looks out for their employees.

I have been working at Software Management Consultants

Pros

The manager I work with is very good at communicating changes and has an open door policy. She looks out for her employees and will help find a position should it be necessary. They also appreciate their employees.

Cons

It is contract work, so it has the potential to be unstable. However, I've been in my current position for four years. The medical benefits leave something to be desired. With the economic changes recently, the opportunity for pay raises has been rare.

Overall the experience has been good. If possible it would be nice to have improved medical coverage.

Great company to work for.

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Software Management Consultants full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great benefits and pay, best team members all the way up to C-level, VP's and Managerial. This environment makes you want to work hard on your own volition with the perfect work-life balance and flexibility to maintain the fire of recruiting and staffing. Everyone here has had longevity with the company. SMCI will give you growth opportunities and flexibility to help you succeed.

Cons

Truly none so far in my experience here.

I value the open-door and honest policy which makes this company one-of-a-kind. Glad to have found an organization that cares about their employees, delivers on every promise. This company is unique with its thorough process.

There are newer employer reviews for Software Management Consultants