Software Resources
www.softwareresources.com Longwood, FL

Limited career growth and advancement

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Orlando, FL

ProsThe compensation received at Software Resources is at least at a competitive level for the Orlando or Central Florida area.

ConsCareer growth is limited while working at Software Resources. Career choices are limited while working for Software Resources as compared to other firms.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should provide training opportunities as well as options for advancement. Additionally, health insurance options should also be expanded and improved.

Excellent! Provided ample opportunity to shine.

SAP Instructional Designer (Former Employee)
    Orlando, FL

I worked at Software Resources as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: They made me well aware of what to expect when… Cons: Nothing comes to mind. But then I do try to… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Software Resources placed me with a great Company (Disney)

Facilities Coordinator (Current Employee)
    Celebration, FL

I have been working at Software Resources as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: The team at Software Resources are easy to communicate with.… Cons: If I ever had to go into the office it… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing the good work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Software Resources.

Worked for Software Resources? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Software Resources reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Software Resources CEO Tamara L. Giaimo. All reviews posted anonymously by Software Resources employees.