Software Technology Group
www.stgutah.com Salt Lake City, UT 50 to 149 Employees

Very friendly place to work

Software Consultant (Current Employee)
Salt Lake City, UT

ProsVery supportive management, They are always willing to help you meet your career goals. They work with clients to provide constructive critiques of performance to ensure you are always improving.

ConsAs a consultant most of the work you get is from places that are in need of improvement and thus may not be the most enjoyable to start but seeing the improvements you make can be very rewarding. That said the support staff works hard to limit the negative impact.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the awesome work!

A company with integrity and focus on both employees and their families.

Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Software Technology Group full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: STG strives to continually improve - the level of talent and experienced software developers makes it an excellent place to work. It… Cons: Salaries are limited by the Utah economy and unrealistic expectations… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Works hard to foster a good working environment

Project Manager/Business Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at Software Technology Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Treats its employees as professionals by supporting a family-friendly environment and trusting employee to monitor himself/herself. It's a relatively… Cons: As with any consulting company, job satisfaction is often associated to the project/client the… Advice to Senior Management: None - management seems to be solid. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Software Technology Group.

Worked for Software Technology Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Software Technology Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Software Technology Group CEO Jeff Soderberg. All reviews posted anonymously by Software Technology Group employees.