Software Technology Group (UT)

www.stgconsulting.com
Engaged Employer
Add Review
There are newer employer reviews for Software Technology Group (UT)

Very friendly place to work

Current Employee - Software Consultant in Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Software Consultant in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Software Technology Group (UT) full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very supportive management, They are always willing to help you meet your career goals. They work with clients to provide constructive critiques of performance to ensure you are always improving.

Cons

As a consultant most of the work you get is from places that are in need of improvement and thus may not be the most enjoyable to start but seeing the improvements you make can be very rewarding. That said the support staff works hard to limit the negative impact.

Advice to Management

Keep up the awesome work!

Apr 27, 2015Recruiting Manager

We love it when we hear positive feedback about our culture and business model! Thank you for your feedback and we will continue to provide our employees with that environment that makes STG what it ... More

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. A company with integrity and focus on both employees and their families.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Software Technology Group (UT) full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

STG strives to continually improve - the level of talent and experienced software developers makes it an excellent place to work. It is refreshing to have a company in the consulting arena that has such a generous bench policy and looks at true long term planning.

Cons

Salaries are limited by the Utah economy and unrealistic expectations of some companies (clients).

Apr 27, 2015Recruiting Manager

STG continues to perform market analysis on salary trends in the market. We are constantly striving to ensure our employees are well compensated for their talents. We also try to provide our clients ... More

2. Works hard to foster a good working environment

Former Employee - Project Manager/Business Analyst in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Project Manager/Business Analyst in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Software Technology Group (UT) full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Treats its employees as professionals by supporting a family-friendly environment and trusting employee to monitor himself/herself. It's a relatively small consulting company, but incorporates benefits comparable to larger organizations. It discourages overtime, but compensates the employee when it's necessary.

Cons

As with any consulting company, job satisfaction is often associated to the project/client the employee is assigned to. Because its a small company, opportunities for advancement are somewhat limited.

Advice to Management

None - management seems to be solid.

Apr 27, 2015Recruiting Manager

We are continuing to provide opportunities for our employees for advancements within the company. We have recently added opportunities within our practices for employees to grow and advance in their ... More