SoftwareONE

www.softwareone.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for SoftwareONE

Can't get a Better Start !!

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in New Delhi (India)
Current Employee - Business Development Representative in New Delhi (India)

I have been working at SoftwareONE full-time (less than a year)

Pros

This Company gives High Flexibility and authority to an individual. What matters the most is Performance.
Young company with young ideas and diversity in work culture.

Cons

things internally needs to be a little more Streamlined.

Employee mental peace must be a important factor to be checked on.

38 Other Employee Reviews for SoftwareONE (View Most Recent)

Great company, poor management

Former Employee - Business Development Manager
    Former Employee - Business Development Manager

I worked at SoftwareONE

Pros

This company is growing! The company has their focus specifically around software licensing and SAM. The CEO still has his own customers and still works as hard as he can to be a successful sales rep. In addition, there are a number of other sales res that are willing to throw in a helping hand where needed. Inside sales support is second to no other company I know of, but very overworked and underpaid by base salary standards.

Cons

Management based in the US is based on numbers and that alone. They do not assist in employee development, experienced or inexperienced. A number of outside sales reps do not have any knowledge and rely 100% on their inside sales support to do their job for them, including but not limited to having inside sales support on the phone during onsite visits. If an inside sales support is on these calls, why should the outside rep be employed and paid? How can the BDR complete the rest of his job to be successful and not get burned out? if inside sales support were not overworked and understaffed, this company may be the strongest LAR out there, but unfortunately, poor management based on numbers only will only help with employee turnover and loss of software contractual agreements to competitors like SHI, Dell, Softchoice, & CDW. One last note, the reps that came from CDW upbringing stick together, does not mater if numbers are or are not there. I have seen more failure by long term MS reps than with reps that have their BDR control their business, even if they are overworked and understaffed with inexperience.

Management should be focused on development of reps as well as numbers. Just because a rep is out there does not mean their BDR should be conducting 100% of their business. Take the lead of the CEO and practice what he does on a daily basis.

Incredible Company with Top notch Leaders

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Nashville, TN

I have been working at SoftwareONE full-time (more than a year)

Pros

SoftwareONE gives each person the opportunity to grow and excel in their career. The CEO himself takes the time to sit down with each and every employee each year to see what feedback they have to provide and takes notes. I will have been at this company for 3 years come April and I couldnt be happier. This company truly cares about their employees and their success vs. Other companies I have worked for that see you as just another "rep" and that means a lot! I truly view SoftwareONE as a family. The culture is amazing and I can't see myself going anywhere else ever. The open door policy we have is the biggest value I see. I have made an effort of getting to know lots of people within the company(both leadership and non leadership) and that has been a big contributor to my success. I would challenge any unhappy employees to really make an effort to get to know some of the leaders in the company as well as your Inside team and other BDMs.

Cons

I don't have much to say in terms of cons. The company does grow at a fast pace so you do have to be prepared to adapt and learn quick. It is definitely doable but you need to be ready to buckle up and get ready for the ride! With the fantastic support of our leaders from both a US and Global perspective, no one should have any issues getting to where you need to be though. If you are having trouble, just ASK! Don't ever be afraid to ask for help!

Keep up the good work! You all are doing a great job! Continue being involved and interactive with the BDMs as you are today. Softwareone is a very enjoyable and fun place to work and it is you all who make that experience a positive one!

There are newer employer reviews for SoftwareONE