Softworld
www.softworldinc.com Waltham, MA 150 to 499 Employees

Left Hanging

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Softworld

ProsSoftworld placed me in one of the best roles I've ever worked. They offer decent pay rates, W2, Health and Dental.

ConsLack of communication when my initial recruiter left the organization. Made no effort to help me find another position after a very long contract (24+ months). Pretty much told me I was on my own and blamed it on the economy. Failed to follow through on some serious issues (potentially litigous) created by another consultant for Software, or even adrress them. Passed the buck alot.

Also failed to register my correct tax filing, which caused me to suffer IRS penalites. (Registered me as 1099 in my home state, instead of W2 as directed.)

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide an incentive to your recruiters for placing resources in additional contracts once the initial or current contract is completed.

A good recruiting firm with their act together

Software Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Softworld

Pros: I worked with Softworld for three months and found them friendly, competant, and appreciative of my efforts for their client. They paid for some… Cons: Considering the glowing reviews I got from their client, I was a little surprised they didn't make much effort to find other work for… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work and do more to find… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good company

IT Support (Former Employee)
Winchester, VA

I worked at Softworld as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: They are afraid to phrase folks for job well done… Cons: No comment at this time. Advice to Senior Management: To contracting individuals who has shown great performance...they should be rewarded with a bonus...even pay them their holiday paid when their client does not cover… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Softworld.

Worked for Softworld? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Softworld reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Softworld CEO Dave Teitelman. All reviews posted anonymously by Softworld employees.