Softworld

www.softworldinc.com
  www.softworldinc.com
There are newer employer reviews for Softworld

Great experience. Expectations were properly set.

Current Employee - Account Executive in Fairfax, VA
Current Employee - Account Executive in Fairfax, VA

I have been working at Softworld

Pros

- great company culture - you can go to SR management about anything.
- everybody is their to help you if you want/need it.
- you make your own schedule - no micro-managing whatsoever.

Cons

The hours will be long sometime

13 Other Employee Reviews for Softworld (View Most Recent)

Outstanding Place to Build a Career

I have been working at Softworld

Pros

The company invests in its people. They recently put in a state of the art ATS. There have been a number of new hires made in Recruiting and the talent level of the team is outstanding. They have a diverse client base with great relationships. The company also holds a Top Secret clearance and is able to do things in government staffing that most companies can't. There are plenty of reqs to work on and plenty of recruiters to fill them.

The compensation/commission package is outstanding.

Cons

With any growing company they will take risks on clients by investing recruiting time. Not really a "con", but with any growing company expectations are high and people are accountable for what they do.

Keep doing what you are doing. Keep investing. Protect your culture as you grow.

Left Hanging

I worked at Softworld

Pros

Softworld placed me in one of the best roles I've ever worked. They offer decent pay rates, W2, Health and Dental.

Cons

Lack of communication when my initial recruiter left the organization. Made no effort to help me find another position after a very long contract (24+ months). Pretty much told me I was on my own and blamed it on the economy. Failed to follow through on some serious issues (potentially litigous) created by another consultant for Software, or even adrress them. Passed the buck alot.

Also failed to register my correct tax filing, which caused me to suffer IRS penalites. (Registered me as 1099 in my home state, instead of W2 as directed.)

Provide an incentive to your recruiters for placing resources in additional contracts once the initial or current contract is completed.

There are newer employer reviews for Softworld