Softworld
www.softworldinc.com Waltham, MA 150 to 499 Employees

Softworld was there when they needed me.

Senior Test Engineer (Former Employee)
Suburbia, Anne Arundel, MD

I worked at Softworld full-time for less than a year

ProsSoftworld was very aggressive in finding me a job. They gave me good support in advance of my interview. Once I got the job, they kept in touch to make sure I was all right for the first few months.

ConsWhen the Government came out with the Sequestration, I made it through the first round of cuts. I lasted another 3 months before I was let go. I told my contact at Softworld with a month's notice, but did not receive any help or feedback.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't forget the people who got you where you are today. Keep in touch and help them out.

Great people, growing business

Technical Recruiter (Former Employee)
Waltham, MA

I worked at Softworld full-time for more than a year

Pros: -The people by far are the best reason to work at Softworld. Everyone is nice, smart, and always willing to help. -Competitive base and commission… Cons: -The hours. Employees are strongly encouraged to work nights and weekends regularly, which is typical of the IT staffing industry in general though. Just know… Advice to Senior Management: Trust your senior recruiters to get the job done and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Passive Account Managers

I have been working at Softworld

Pros: Great Staff that is very helpful and willing to assist… Cons: Feedback takes too long and the Sales Team is real passive Top recruiters have been there… Advice to Senior Management: Don't be afraid to fire your clients if the process… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Softworld.

Worked for Softworld? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Softworld reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Softworld CEO Dave Teitelman. All reviews posted anonymously by Softworld employees.