Softworld
www.softworldinc.com Waltham, MA 150 to 499 Employees

Good company

IT Support (Former Employee)
Winchester, VA

ProsThey are afraid to phrase folks for job well done or go out of there way to help individuals.

ConsNo comment at this time.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo contracting individuals who has shown great performance...they should be rewarded with a bonus...even pay them their holiday paid when their client does not cover it. Cause in the long run SoftWorld is making their investment for every month the individual works.
An if the individual supports a contract for a year they should get a decent rewarded for faithful service; even a two week vacation from a grateful employer.

Great

Technical Recruiter (Current Employee)
    Waltham, MA

I have been working at Softworld full-time for less than a year

Pros: I enjoy the concept of work because of Softworld Cons: I hope to continue enjoying my work because of Softworld Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Softworld was there when they needed me.

Senior Test Engineer (Former Employee)
    Suburbia, Anne Arundel, MD

I worked at Softworld full-time for less than a year

Pros: Softworld was very aggressive in finding me a job. They gave me good support in advance of my interview. … Cons: When the Government came out with the Sequestration, I made it through the first round of cuts. I lasted another 3 months… Advice to Senior Management: Don't forget the people who got you where you are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Softworld.

Worked for Softworld? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Softworld reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Softworld CEO Dave Teitelman. All reviews posted anonymously by Softworld employees.