Softworld

www.softworldinc.com
  www.softworldinc.com
There are newer employer reviews for Softworld

A good recruiting firm with their act together

Former Employee - Software Engineer
Former Employee - Software Engineer

I worked at Softworld

Pros

I worked with Softworld for three months and found them friendly, competant, and appreciative of my efforts for their client.

They paid for some of my parking, but not all.

They paid promptly and without issues, and invoicing was simple.

They took me to lunch after a few weeks.

Cons

Considering the glowing reviews I got from their client, I was a little surprised they didn't make much effort to find other work for me. I didn't hear about an opportunity for 6 months and yet I live near DC, which has hundreds of similar openings a month.

Keep up the good work and do more to find work for consultants who've done a great job for you.

14 Other Employee Reviews for Softworld (View Most Recent)

A challenging work environment with support from the entire company ranging from CEO to peers

Current Employee - Senior Solutions Manager in Waltham, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Solutions Manager in Waltham, MA

I have been working at Softworld full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

We have grown from a small start up environment where we had to figure things out to now a fully established corporation with solid policies and procedures which ensures competitive advantage in a super competitive industry. Our ability to service our client's IT needs starts with our internal SLA's with our team of 30+ technical recruiters. Our sales team is seasoned with strong client relationships. Softworld's working environment is truly a team atmosphere where everyone is happy to help one another. With over 300 employees companywide, Softworld successfully competes with the top firms on a national basis, yet is still small and nimble in being able to get things done without red tape or obstacles. Softworld has been a great place to grow and be challenged for the past 16 years. I truly enjoy the job and the great people I get to work with.

Cons

I really can't think of any. Management is engaging and supportive with strong core values. Compensation and benefits are also very good.

Keep doing what you're doing. The short and long term vision and strategies are solid and sharing them with the team keeps the team motivated and working towards tangible goals.

Great Company

Current Employee - Lead Consultant in Providence, RI
    Current Employee - Lead Consultant in Providence, RI

I have been working at Softworld as a contractor (more than 10 years)

Pros

I've been contracting through Softworld for over 10 years. With recruiters and management that encourage personal growth, Softworld is a company that is as honest and professional as you can get. Their industry knowledge is top notch and their staff is a pleasure to work with. I would recommend them to anyone looking to augment their staff with the skilled resources that get the job done!

Cons

No cons to speak of

Keep up the good work!!!

There are newer employer reviews for Softworld