Sogeti
www.sogeti.com Paris, France

Sogeti has allowed me to grow professionally & personally with time left for me to live my life out of the office.

Manager (Current Employee)
Cincinnati, OH

ProsMultiple opportunities to learn new technology
Management always allows you to speak your mind
Better than average benefits
Great people peers and management
Training available when you need / want it
Structured on-boarding and counseling better than most consulting firms
And more …

ConsConsultants who come from ‘traditional’ companies seem to have problems with the freedom offered. Sometimes they require more structure and that’s not Sogeti. Every individual has the ability, support and encouragement to grow and advance at their own pace. Some just need more structure!

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide all the office in the company with the same proven practices that exist in Cincinnati. This office has been around over 25 years and has a great track record with employee satisfaction, growth and advancement. This office may not be perfect yet, and we never stop looking at how to get better!

Good Place to Work.

Consultant (Current Employee)
    Greenville, SC

I have been working at Sogeti

Pros: Everything you need is available for you to advance, as… Cons: Getting acclimated initially is hard, but once the culture is… Advice to Senior Management: Make the CAB practices from the Heartland the same for the other regions. In now creating a CAB for… More

Good place

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
    Seattle, WA

I have been working at Sogeti

Pros: great management team at the seattle office! Cons: fewer project based opportunities for consultants Advice to Senior Management: start a campus recruitment program No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sogeti.

Worked for Sogeti? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sogeti reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sogeti CEO Luc-Fran├žois Salvador. All reviews posted anonymously by Sogeti employees.