Sogeti

www.us.sogeti.com
  www.us.sogeti.com
There are newer employer reviews for Sogeti

Becoming a great place to work

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Senior Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Sogeti

Pros

Highly talented Consultants and Leadership Team across the board. Excellent benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K matching, Disability/Life Insurance and Tuition Reimbursement).

Cons

Working on transition for a small office locally in the Seattle market to a lager unit after a fairly recent aquisition. Also working to increase opportunities across multiple clients vs. a few.

400 Other Employee Reviews for Sogeti (View Most Recent)

Sogeti has allowed me to grow professionally & personally with time left for me to live my life out of the office.

Current Employee - Manager in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Manager in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Sogeti

Pros

Multiple opportunities to learn new technology
    Management always allows you to speak your mind
    Better than average benefits
    Great people peers and management
    Training available when you need / want it
    Structured on-boarding and counseling better than most consulting firms
    And more …

Cons

Consultants who come from ‘traditional’ companies seem to have problems with the freedom offered. Sometimes they require more structure and that’s not Sogeti. Every individual has the ability, support and encouragement to grow and advance at their own pace. Some just need more structure!

Provide all the office in the company with the same proven practices that exist in Cincinnati. This office has been around over 25 years and has a great track record with employee satisfaction, growth and advancement. This office may not be perfect yet, and we never stop looking at how to get better!

Good Place to Work.

Current Employee - Consultant in Greenville, SC
    Current Employee - Consultant in Greenville, SC

I have been working at Sogeti

Pros

Everything you need is available for you to advance, as long as you are motivated to work for it.

Cons

Getting acclimated initially is hard, but once the culture is understood is comes to be much easier.

Make the CAB practices from the Heartland the same for the other regions. In now creating a CAB for Caronlina's and East, there are many items they have been lacking. Explains the variances of employee experiences from other regions.

There are newer employer reviews for Sogeti