Sogeti

www.us.sogeti.com
  www.us.sogeti.com
There are newer employer reviews for Sogeti

Bons emplois, salaire moyen, mauvaise gestion Good jobs, average salary, poor management

Current Employee - Applications Systems Ingeneer in Paris (France)
Current Employee - Applications Systems Ingeneer in Paris (France)

I have been working at Sogeti

(Translated from English)

Pros

Beaucoup d'emplois avec beaucoup de clients. Bonnes possibilités de passer d'un client à l'autre et de découvrir quelques nouveaux emplois.

Lot of jobs with lot of clients. Good opportunities to move from a client to another and to discover some new jobs.

Cons

Une grande structure, de sorte que vous êtes tout à fait anonyme au sein de l'entreprise. Pas de véritable retour de la direction.

Big structure so you're quite anonymous in the company. No real feedback from the management.

Dépenser moins d'argent en communication et plus pour les employés.

Spend less money in communication and more for the employees.

400 Other Employee Reviews for Sogeti (View Most Recent)

Love this business

Current Employee - Manager Consultant in Des Moines, IA
    Current Employee - Manager Consultant in Des Moines, IA

I have been working at Sogeti (less than an year)

Pros

Diversity of opportunity. Many large clients to deliver solutions for, diverse set of solutions and practices, you truly have an opportunity to grow and prosper. I'm a little frustrated reading the negative reviews, Sogeti is really a place that will reward you for the effort you put forth. Consulting is tough by nature. If you are lazy, you probably won't do well. Sogeti leadership I've worked with have a ton of integrity.

Cons

There is a bit of a brand identity issue as the business evolves from staff augmentation to all solution oriented. Some solutions are not fully baked, but most are. Don't complain about it, dig in and help develop them.

Think about marketplace brand. Think broadly about the sales process and who the customer is (it's not always the CIO).

Awesome company!

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Sogeti full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great place to work. Fun. Challenging. Super talented, innovative people. You can really make a difference. Lots of opportunity to learn and grow. Rewarding. Feels like family, in a good day. People care.

Cons

If you have a contractor mentality, don't bother. We're a consulting company. Looking for innovative consultants who want a long, rewarding, fun, challenging, growing career with us.

Keep caring about people, We are Sogeti.

There are newer employer reviews for Sogeti