Sogeti

There are newer employer reviews for Sogeti

Demoralizing

Current Employee - Manager in Cincinnati, OH
Current Employee - Manager in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Sogeti full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Very competitive salary. Training your colleagues improves your bonus so there are several training opportunities. Local model means little or no travel (Central Kentucky to Central Ohio for the Cincinnati office. Health insurance at no cost to employees.

Cons

You get what you pay for with health insurance. Very high deductible, and maximum out of pocket has increased significantly since I started. Very high pressure to sell. Cincinnati leadership berates consultants who don't meet sales quotas. Success is measured in billable hours, not in quality deliverables.

Revenue should not be your goal. You goal should be delivering quality work and adding value for your clients. When you do that revenue becomes the by-product.

407 Other Employee Reviews for Sogeti (View Most Recent)

Great work environment and resources, lousy training, benefits and time management

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Baltimore, MD
    Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Baltimore, MD

I worked at Sogeti full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Offers a plethora of professional development and networking resources.

Cons

Doesn't allow any time to use the resources they offer. Lousy benefits package. Bonuses and PTO don't reflect the work you put in.

Give consultants paid time to train and get certifications. Go back to the old PTO format. Offer bonuses on individual achievement, not on generic points system. The issue isn't the local Sogeti branches. It's the global corporate managers. They're completely out of touch with their employees.

Sogeti USA has been my employer for a year.

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Dayton, OH
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Dayton, OH

I have been working at Sogeti full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Sogeti provides many technical education opportunities. All fees are paid by Sogeti. Excellent education reimbursement plan.

Cons

Several employee meetings outside of the working day. Meeting attendance does assist in gaining a higher bonus.

There are newer employer reviews for Sogeti