Sogeti

www.us.sogeti.com
  www.us.sogeti.com
There are newer employer reviews for Sogeti

Not a bad company to work for! Not the best if you are completely Delivery focused!

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Senior Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Sogeti full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Good benefits (401K, Healthcare, bonus(in some cases) )
You can choose to grow in whatever area you want to (Sales, Delivery...no hard and fast rule)
Career opportunities are open. if you have the energy then nothing stops you in this company. but yes, company needs your blood. more than you are willing to, if you are ambitious :)

Cons

Company expects everyone to break their work/life balance to bring profits to the company! (missing core values towards people!)
No external training opportunities and less focus on consultant learning
Less importance to Delivery than Sales!
You are a commodity

Sales through Delivery Excellence and Client Intimacy is something not much considered/appreciated!
Consultant learning opportunities are not encouraged via industry leading training opportunities. When people are money to a consulting company, why company is not investing in people's learning?! I would says please value that!

409 Other Employee Reviews for Sogeti (View Most Recent)

Great for Growth in Technology

Current Employee - Director in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Director in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Sogeti full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Good benefit package to start with however lately they have been pulling back with backhanded benefits

Solid 401k match and profit sharing awards

Alot of IP (from Sogeti and from Capgemini) available however the average consultant is not always informed of these things; self discovery is necessary

Cons

Salaries are below industry averages; if you are not in the 'preferred category' in your region you may be given meager raises until you threaten to leave or complain.

Upper Management has a history of changing the game midstream to fit their purposes without notice or explanation

Work on communication to mid management and local hr; we are constantly surprised with changes from Sr Management and are then in the line of fire with questions from consultants which we are not able to answer.

If you are going to change something you need to socialize it to management before making the change so we can be prepared and not in fire fighting mode

Overall good experience

Current Employee - Manager in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Manager in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Sogeti full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Global reach. Distributed teams. Clients throughout US. Multiple practices. Pays on time. Good benefits.

Cons

Quick on removing resources when not required. Lack of mentorship.

Connect to the employees more personally

There are newer employer reviews for Sogeti