Sogeti
www.sogeti.com Paris, France

Great place to grow and find your passions

I have been working at Sogeti

ProsAt this company your destiny is really in your own hands. It is different than any other consulting company that I have worked for. They really focus on growing the company through investing in their consultants. CEO of US operations was a consultant at one point for Sogeti. You can always reach out if you need help and you are never alone on any project.

Conssome of the individual units are new and challenged with the sales cycle of large solutions work because of this they are challenged with what makes sense?

Advice to Senior ManagementAll of the practice folks should really be helping the local units to get the onboarding together per practice this will help in alleviating gaps. Keep up the good work!

Can't get out of it's own way

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Sogeti

Pros: International company with solid benefits Presence all over the US with… Cons: Terrible senior management Pay not competitive No strategic vision at a corporate… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

.NET Firm

Consultant I (Former Employee)
Tallahassee, FL

I worked at Sogeti full-time for more than a year

Pros: Stable company & place to grow a career, incredible benefits… Cons: If you don't like .NET & Sharepoint development, it's probably not the place for you. Mostly government clients which isn't the… More

There are newer reviews on Sogeti.

Worked for Sogeti? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sogeti reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sogeti CEO Luc-Fran├žois Salvador. All reviews posted anonymously by Sogeti employees.