Sogeti
www.sogeti.com Paris, France

I really like Sogeti Columbus Unit!!

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
Columbus, OH

ProsTop 1% 401K in the country.
No copay for Health insurance , really smart and cool people to work with (vast majority - eventually there is jerk or two as in every other company). Awesome life-work balance specially if you being 4+ years with the company.

Cons$6000 Family health deductible? It's difficult. Bonuses are really hard to get them even if you are an A+ consultant it all depends on your rate-salary profit, once you do good with a client you are stuck with it forever.

If you ever hit the bench (or as peers call it "the beach") you will want to kill yourself cuz there is nothing to do. Although the story is that there is a guy there that has being on the beach on and off for 14 months now ( he is eating the unit profits and of course and he doesn't quit).

If you are a new employee you don't get any bonus or profit sharing at all for 6 months up to 1 year and you enter into a 3 year vesting 401K.

You get an awesome laptop that you can't use because it does not have elevated privileges.

Advice to Senior ManagementI noticed that new Sogeti laptops are coming in with out admin privileges which is a major screw up from whoever made that decision and for me and the rest of the company is the same as the laptops are unusable.

Why don't you save the money from the unusable laptops and give more bonuses to more people.

A enjoyable, challenging work environment.

Senior Consultant (Former Employee)
    Richfield, MN

I worked at Sogeti full-time for less than a year

Pros: Competitive pay scale Work/Life Balance Good Benefits Cons: Competition for bonuses between employees Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Manager

Manager (Current Employee)
    Houston, TX

I have been working at Sogeti full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Local. High tech. Cutting edge technologies. Great career opportunities. Simple… Cons: Sometimes the working hours may be longer than expected, and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Sogeti.

Worked for Sogeti? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sogeti reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sogeti CEO Luc-Fran├žois Salvador. All reviews posted anonymously by Sogeti employees.