Sogeti

www.sogeti.com

A innovative and welcoming company, which balances being a trailblazer in it's field with a welcoming environment.

Business Development Manager (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsA stirling and well rounded training facility, combined with support from all area's of senior managment gave me both the skills and the confidence to progress and succeed. Within 4- months of joining the company I had been sent on 4 training courses as well as having spent considerable time with each of the sector heads. Additionally, It is great to be part of a leading company with such a respectable presence in the market and a real emphasis on remaining there.

ConsWhist the social aspect of the company more than furfills expectations, it would be nice to have more of an orientation towards team building days and sports teams. However, that said I know plans are in place to start a company football team.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease continue to take the time to interact with new staff. This interaction provides both a welcoming aspect whilst making you feel valued and enthusiastic about work.

A supporting and Friendly company.

Sales (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

I have been working at Sogeti full-time for less than a year

Pros: A very comprehensive training program was laid on for all of the graduates who joined in the summer of 2013, this included all graduates completing… Cons: It would be great to have a larger emphasis on cross departmental team building, such as… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good employer that takes good care of its employees.

Test Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Sogeti full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Lots of courses Thorough basic training as a Young Professional Good culture Cons: Salary lower than comparable position in other companies Advice to Senior Management: Try to retain experienced professionals by providing competitive package. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sogeti.

Worked for Sogeti? Contribute to the Community!