SolarCity

There are newer employer reviews for SolarCity

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at SolarCity full-time (more than an year)

Pros

How many of us wake every morning excited and eager to go to work? How many of us go to bed at night knowing we made a difference?

Working for the SolarCity family is not as much as work as it is a mission. Before SolarCity I had a job. I had a schedule and set of tasks that if I completed, I was then rewarded with a salary. Working for SolarCity was a life changing experience. I am not an employee, but I am a valued contributor to a family of unique and talented team mates that awake each morning knowing their efforts will be valued and their results will be appreciated.

I have the ultimate career luxury of recruiting a sales team that offers our customers a product that not only provides financial savings and or cost control but provides them with a truly sustainable product that has no downside.

Our leaders encourage us to work hard, work smart, and enjoy what we do. We are challenged, we are driven and we all share the desire to perform. When you believe that your efforts are making a difference not only for the success of your business but also in the world at large, you don’t mind when that alarm rings in the morning signaling its time to start work.

Cons

There is nothing negative I have to say about SolarCity.

460 Other Employee Reviews for SolarCity (View Most Recent)

One panel at a time!

I have been working at SolarCity full-time

Pros

Fast paced work environment with a company that empowers employees and fosters a team oriented environment. A strong culture embodied by a group of people that truly believe they are making the world a better place one solar panel at a time.

Cons

Any rapidly growing company faces hurdles. Environments like this are a true opportunity to expand abilities and gain valuable experience.

A seriously great place to work!!

I have been working at SolarCity

Pros

This is a feel good kind of company that's helping to bring affordable solar to the masses. The people are friendly, helpful and willing to share their knowledge. I feel very fortunate to work here!

Cons

There's a snack supply in every break room, I don't know if that's necessarily a con but some might think so.

There are newer employer reviews for SolarCity