SolarCity

www.solarcity.com

A fast growing company with many opportunities

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Mateo, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at SolarCity full-time for less than a year

Pros

SolarCity has such great potential for growth and opportunity! Everyone is friendly, excited and passionate about working here. The goal is to make our world a better place.

Cons

The downside of SolarCity would be that it is still a fairly new company that is still trying to keep up with the demand. They are still growing and working on things as they grow. Which is not uncommon since it is still growing.

I think Management is doing a great job! They are really passionate and driven to make a difference. They really strive to look for the best people out there who share their same passion.

Other Reviews for SolarCity

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at SolarCity full-time for more than a year

Pros

How many of us wake every morning excited and eager to go to work? How many of us go to bed at night knowing we made a difference?

Working for the SolarCity family is not as much as work as it is a mission. Before SolarCity I had a job. I had a schedule and set of tasks that if I completed, I was then rewarded with a salary. Working for SolarCity was a life changing experience. I am not an employee, but I am a valued contributor to a family of unique and talented team mates that awake each morning knowing their efforts will be valued and their results will be appreciated.

I have the ultimate career luxury of recruiting a sales team that offers our customers a product that not only provides financial savings and or cost control but provides them with a truly sustainable product that has no downside.

Our leaders encourage us to work hard, work smart, and enjoy what we do. We are challenged, we are driven and we all share the desire to perform. When you believe that your efforts are making a difference not only for the success of your business but also in the world at large, you don’t mind when that alarm rings in the morning signaling its time to start work.

Cons

There is nothing negative I have to say about SolarCity.

I love it here!

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at SolarCity full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The passion and dedication of our leadership, the drive and effort of our employees, the culture - we are truly a team across all business functions - and most of all, SolarCity's determination to change the way the world produces and uses energy.

Cons

Extremeley intense growth can be difficult to manage and stressful - this company is not for "cruisers."

There are newer employer reviews for SolarCity.

Worked for SolarCity? Contribute to the Community!