SolarCity

www.solarcity.com
There are newer employer reviews for SolarCity

A real game changer

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at SolarCity full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

top notch employees and a fun place to work. It's an exciting, fast paced, ground-breaking company. Lots of opportunity for growth and development.

Cons

the fast pace may be too much for some. There are also growing pains with a young company in a new space.

460 Other Employee Reviews for SolarCity (View Most Recent)

Best company I have ever worked for

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at SolarCity full-time (more than an year)

Pros

SolarCity is easily the best company I have ever worked for. The company treats employees with total class and respects the work/life balance extremely well. The culture is energetic, enthusiastic and nearly everyone seems to have great passion for our product offerings.

Cons

The parking situation stinks. There are not enough spots in the main lot and many of us are forced to park in a nearby neighborhood or park at CSM. The CSM shuttle service adds 20-25 min roundtrip to your commute. Even though I carpool (which grants access to the main lot) I have come back from lunch with no spots empty (and had to park at CSM).

Truly a fast-paced environment where you can make a difference in your career and the environment

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at SolarCity full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great, energetic people and environment. Focused on serious growth so lots to do, and never a dull moment. Everyone is empowered to make decisions and execute. All good ideas welcomed and embraced. Lots of opportunity for career expansion and growth. Great about recognizing and rewarding quality work. People who work here really love and believe in what we are doing.

Cons

Lots of pressure to perform and deliver. You aren't going to fly under the radar here!

Stay passionate, be realisitc.

There are newer employer reviews for SolarCity