There are newer employer reviews for SolarCity

SolarCity is a dynamic, fast paced workplace filled with amazing people solving all kinds of interesting challenges.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at SolarCity full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

There is never a shortage of interesting problems to work on. The people here all believe in what we do and are committed to actually solving the daily challenges. The company is doing things never done before and is never complacent to let things be.

Cons

Sometimes the pace is so fast it gets a bit crazy, and it can feel like everyday you are attacking a brand new priority.

Keep growing and maintain our dynamic nature, but be mindful of your employees and be sure to listen to them.

reviews filtered by
  1. Life Changing Career, World Changing Company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at SolarCity full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

It's incredible to be part of a company that is at the forefront of the energy conversation. We are winning the market, changing the utility dynamic in our states, influencing the policy for the country, and bettering the planet. And we are educating the public along the way. Where else would you get that kind of job satisfaction? I am so proud to wear green.

Cons

Recently made a decision to open a call-center in Vegas which is dissapointing. Anywhere but Vegas.

Thank you for your leadership and mentorship. Keep it up!

2. Positive young open-minded company.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at SolarCity full-time (less than a year)

Pros

SolarCity is a very open-minded young company which is made up of a very diverse work force. which is made up of people from many different ethic backgrounds.Also,the company has a many woman in management positions which is great to see.

Cons

As of yet I have not experienced any Cons.

Continue to be open-minded and listen to the ideas of the work force to continue getting new and better ideas.

There are newer employer reviews for SolarCity