SolarCity

www.solarcity.com

A great company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsVery positive atmosphere; being surrounded by other hard-working, results oriented prople is a great motivator. Pay very competitively but expect a certain level of expertise and effort as a result, which is to be expected.

ConsHigh growth rate can put stresses on any company, and the balance between maintaining the great structure that caused the need for this growth and the ability to scale can cause big changes as the company attempts to adapt. Be prepared to be a little flexible, depending on the position you're looking at taking, as roles may adapt over time.

Advice to Senior ManagementFeedback from employees in "the trenches" may help temper some of the resistance to changes, as feeling not heard isn't going to help overall morale.

Come on board!

Field Energy Consultant (Current Employee) Foster City, CA

I have been working at SolarCity full-time for more than a year

Pros: -Stable company for someone who is interested in long term… Cons: -Still growing and must be able to adapt to changes Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Amazing, fun, exciting and changing the World!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at SolarCity full-time for less than a year

Pros: Everyone is so fantastic to work with - very much… Cons: No complaints or concerns at this time! Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work! It's refreshing to see leadership so involved with their employees. It's not easy to do when… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on SolarCity.

Worked for SolarCity? Contribute to the Community!